Our office will be closed to today Friday March 30. Please allow additional time for orders to be processed.
Software Development Component Libraries for 32-bit and 64-bit Windows.
- For C/C++, Visual Basic, Power Basic, Delphi, FoxPro, dBase, Xbase, COBOL
- Supports Windows XP through Windows 10
Stand-alone Application Programs for Windows.
- Secure Source Backup (SSB)
software designed to create encrypted backups of source code
and other critical files. In particular, SSB is optimized for uploading to cloud services
such as Dropbox and Sky Drive. The user has control over the encryption process and passphrase BEFORE uploading to the cloud.
Internet Communication Component Library for Windows.
- MarshallSoft Client Mailer Mailing list software to send personalized email directly from an application, programmable database or spreadsheet.
Supports C/C++, Visual C++, C++ .NET, Delphi, Visual Basic, VB .NET, PowerBASIC, Visual FoxPro,Visual dBase and Xbase++. (Win32 and Win64)
- SMTP/POP3/IMAP email component library for sending, receiving and parsing email from an application including HTML and MIME Base64 and quoted-printable encoded attachments.
Supports C/C++, Visual C++, C++ .NET, Delphi, Visual Basic, VB .NET, PowerBASIC, Visual FoxPro,
Visual dBase, Xbase++, and COBOL (Win32 and Win64).
- FTP Client component library to connect to any FTP server from within an application.
Supports C/C++, Visual C++, C#, .NET, Delphi, Visual Basic, VB.NET, PowerBASIC, Visual FoxPro, Visual dBase, and Xbase++ (Win32 and Win64).
- Client / Server TCP/IP and UDP Communication component library to create TCP/IP Client/Server socket applications that communicate across a network.
Supports C/C++, Visual C++, C#, .NET, Visual Basic, VB.NET, Visual FoxPro, Delphi, dBASE and Xbase++ (Win32 and Win64).
- Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) component library provides a simple interface to encrypt/decrypt files, strings or data from applications using 256-bit AES (Rijndael) encryption keys.
Supports C/C++, Visual C++, C#, .NET, Visual Basic, VB.NET, Visual FoxPro, Delphi, dBase and Xbase++ (Win32 and Win64).
- Winsock Interface component library for winsock network communications programming.
Supports C/C++ and Visual C++. (Win32)
RS232-RS422-RS485 Serial Communications Library Toolkit for Windows
- Serial Communication component to communicate with any serial port device from an application. A simple interface allows accessing data from a serial port using RS232 or multi-drop RS422 / RS485 serial ports. WSC also supports virtual ports such as those created by Bluetooth and USB/serial converters.
Supports C/C++, Visual C++, C++.NET, Delphi, Delphi .NET, Visual Basic, VB.NET, Visual Studio, PowerBASIC, Visual FoxPro, Visual dBase, and Xbase++ (Win32 and Win64).
GPS NMEA Component Library Toolkit for Windows
- GPS NMEA Component library toolkit to read and decode standard GPS NMEA 183 sentences from an application.
Supports C/C++, Visual C++ and Visual Basic (Win32).
Component Libraries by Software Programming Language
Our libraries (DLL's) are developer tools that can be used by programs written in all supported computer languages. Purchase a developer license for a specific product for one software language and use the same registered DLLs with all other supported languages for that product (i.e., purchase SEE4C and use the DLLs with SEE4VB since all versions of SEE use the same DLLs (SEE32.DLL or SEE64.DLL). The examples provided with each software version are developed and tested using the specified computer environment language. The libraries will also work with any program that can call the Windows API.
To avoid having your email automatically
by our spam filters:
- Begin subject with product and customer ID (eg: Subject: WSC4C 12345) or with "Subject: MSC HELP".
- Zip up any attachments. Emails with attachments other than zip files are usually deleted.
- Emails with blank "Subject:" headers are automatically deleted.
Nous pouvons lire et écrire le français.
MARSHALLSOFT is a registered
trademark of MarshallSoft Computing, Inc.
Last modified February 7, 2018 [Wednesday].